COAG is the peak intergovernmental forum in Australia, comprising the Prime Minister, State Premiers, Territory Chief Ministers and the President of the Australian Local Government Association. http://www.coag.gov.au
The Productivity Commission is the Australian Government's independent research and advisory body on a range of economic, social and environmental issues affecting the welfare of Australians. http://www.pc.gov.au
The Community Transport Organisation Inc. aims to provide peak body representation, services and activities for member community transport groups which serve to alleviate transport disadvantage in the state of NSW.
Our VisionTo ensure that all people understand how vital Community Transport is.
• We will be honest, ethical and transparent
in our work.
• We will aim to deliver professional services
to our members.
• We will treat our stakeholders and each
other with respect.
• We value the contribution of our staff
and volunteers, and support their development.
Our Aims & Objectives
• To act as an advisory and consultative body
for community transport issues throughout NSW.
• To foster the growth and expansion of the
Community Transport Organisation.
• To provide leadership, information and support
to meet member needs.
• To work proactively with other transport
providers to meet needs of members.
• To represent and advocate on behalf of
community transport services.
• To encourage greater awareness of community