We encourage all our members to get involved the annual NSW Seniors Festival from 1-12 February 2023 and take the opportunity to promote your services and the benefits of Community Transport far and wide!
The CTO team has gathered communications tools and resources below to help you promote your events and services and the broader Festival.
We have also joined forces with a number of our members to run the Community Transport booth at the Seniors Expo at Darling Harbour, Sydney on 2-3 February. Expected to attract thousands of visitors, the expo will provide us with a great opportunity to raise awareness about Community Transport and promote the services provided by all our members across NSW.
Please use the tools below to help spread the word and be part of the action!
If you’re hosting an event be sure to submit it on the NSW Seniors Festival What’s On site at:
For information on how to host a Seniors Festival event go to:
For more information on the Festival go to: https://www.nsw.gov.au/seniors-festival
Download these documents for instructions, tips and templates on social media posts, media releases, advertisements and more…
Download the jpeg and add to your Outlook signatures with a link to your local event information or the official Seniors Festival website : https://www.nsw.gov.au/seniors-festival
1. Download the facebook tiles or images below (simply right click and save image to your computer) to create you own post with your logo to promote your event or service. Make sure you list your program or activity as an event on your organisation’s Facebook page, add NSW Seniors Festival as a co-host, and they’ll share it on their Facebook page. The CTO will also share your posts on our page.
2. You can also promote the overall Seniors Festival by:
- Directing your audience to the main site: nsw.gov.au/seniors-festival.
- Providing a link to the Seniors Festival Expo at Darling Harbour on 2-3 Feb 2023: https://www.nsw.gov.au/seniors-festival/whats-on/expo
- Providing a link to What’s On in your region for your customers: https://www.nsw.gov.au/seniors-festival/whats-on
- Providing a link to the free Premier’s Gala Concerts in Sydney on 2-3 Feb: https://www.nsw.gov.au/seniors-festival/whats-on/premiers-concert
- Encouraging your customers to subscribe to the Seniors Festival newsletter for updates: https://us13.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8d98c7f0bfef54ed90310247a&id=136194031b
1. Download the posters below to display in your office and/or vehicles.
1. Updatable Posters
There are two updatable posters (where you can add your own information – the professional poster will need to be printed by a professional print shop and the in-house poster can be printed on your office printer.
Updateable Professional Poster
2. Static Posters
There are two static posters designed to promote the primary Festival – the professional poster will need to printed by a professional print shop and the in-house poster can be printed on your office printer.
Professional Print Poster