South Eastern Community Connect is a non-profit community organisation which has operated for over 40 years within the Bayside, City of Sydney, Randwick, Waverley and Woollahra LGAs.
We are looking for a highly organised and energetic self-motivated person to coordinate our community transport program. This person will have completed the NSW Bus and Coach Operator Accreditation Scheme (BOAS) training or be willing to undertake and have a good understanding of customer database systems. This person is responsible for ensuring that highly responsive individual and group transport services are provided to people in the community, and to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations and our funding requirements.
- NSW BOAS or demonstrated capacity and willingness to undertake BOAS Training.
- Demonstrated Experience implementing programs and activities to meet the needs of the community
- Demonstrated Experience in the provision of direct services and activities to people in the community
- Demonstrated capacity and ability in utilising a customer database to manage and coordinate community services
- Demonstrated experience in human resources coordination – staff and volunteers
- Demonstrated ability in continuous quality improvement processes/outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent administration and coordination skills
- Current driver’s licence and comprehensively insured vehicle
- First Aid certificate
- Good understanding of CTABS
- Knowledge and understanding of CHSP programs and agencies
- Ability to speak a second language
- Knowledge of the Eastern Sydney region, its services, programs and issues
Common Selection Criteria
- Knowledge of EEO, WH&S and Anti-Discrimination
Employment at South Eastern Community Connect is conditional to a Criminal Records Check under the legislation. This position is being advertised under the SCHADS Award, Level 5.3 ($40.00/hr)
For further information please contact Kate Melhopt on (02) 8338 8506 Mon-Fri.
Applicants must provide a covering letter which addresses all essential selection criteria and provide a copy of their CV to be eligible for an interview.
Applications close 6.00pm Sunday 26/05/19.
Apply by email to: Kate Melhopt – email@example.com