Membership with the Community Transport Organisation (CTO) means that your organisation is aligned with a strong and supportive community, working together to build the longevity of community transport, as the keystone care-driven transport model within NSW.
- Weekly Newsletter.
- Issues escalation and management.
- Advocacy through Government, both State and Federal.
- Participation in sector wide issues and discussion papers.
- Participation in sector wide research.
- Annual conference.
- Representation at stakeholder forums like ACTA, ACSA, ACOSS, LASA and more.
- Access to partner relationships.
- Training assistance.
- Industry knowledge-based webinars.
- Provide sector tender information.
- Access to CT Solutions Facebook discussion group.
- Access to member only section of the website with educational and sector specific tools.
To join us, please fill in the application form attached in the Membership Prospectus. Once your membership has been processed you will be sent an invoice for payment.
An entity that provides community transport services within NSW. This may be a funded service (CHSP or CTP)
Fee based on funding
An entity that provides community transport in any other state or territory, or an entity that does not provide community transport but has a transport interest
Annual fee $500
GOT A QUESTION GIVE Cto A CALL 1300 679 286
The Mentorship Program is an aspirational program that aims to expand membership to include organisations that otherwise may not be able to enjoy the support and benefits provided by the CTO.
The mentorship relationship is designed to provide a level of support mutually agreed upon by both parties.
The goal is to provide advice and guidance, greater understanding of the sector, and ultimately to build a safe and supportive relationship that promotes stability and growth.
The program seeks to strengthen our sector and provide growth and leadership opportunities to both mentors and mentees.
If you have any questions about this initiative, please do not hesitate to reach out for a discussion.
Community Transport Organisation ltd
Peak Body for Community Transport Providers in NSW.
1300 679 286